Thursday, October 29, 2015

Defrosting day!

Dear baby,

or should I say babies? Today is the day you are taken out of your freezer and get the chance to develop. I have been so nervous this morning that I have not been able to sleep anymore. Every time I think about you I get butterflies in my stomach.

I really really hope we get at least 2 blastozysts out of the six defrosted fertilized eggs. That is the only thing standing between today and our transfer. I am so excited to see you on Monday. I hope to get a picture of you to carry around me and to help me know what you looked like at such a young age. Not every parent gets the chance to see their little baby at this stage. As you can see I learn to see the positive aspects of this journey!

Can't wait to see you Monday! I already love you!

Mommy***

No comments:

Post a Comment